Garden Patios Hoddesdon Hertfordshire
Garden Patios in Hoddesdon Hertfordshire
Garden patios can be built to all shapes and sizes depending on your requirements and designed to suit your individual needs and lifestyle. QPS garden patio designers are well known in Hoddesdon Hertfordshire and the surrounding locality. Our designs are suited for level or uneven ground, as we can design stunning layouts for differing uses and garden levels. We take your ideas onboard, working with you for your preferred layout using the materials of your choice.
Garden Patios Garden patios can be designed from a wide range of materials and stones, blending these together can bring a beautiful, varied mix of textures and colours. Added to this, the materials used can be tailored to your needs, either to complement your property or to create contrast for a big impact. QPS garden patios have been designing garden patios in the Hoddesdon and surrounding areas for many years and have numerous positive testimonials and local examples of our work from our previous customers. Give us a call we offer a completely free consultation and quotation service. You’ll have the opportunity to read through as many of our testimonials as you wish.
Garden Patios and Garden Paths
Rather than just a way of connecting two areas, paths can ultimately be the heart and soul of your garden. They can transform a garden and give direction, highlight a particular feature, and give a natural border for planting.
So much of your personality can be involved in the design of your garden patio and garden path. Which would you prefer, for instance – the feel and sound of gravel crunching under your feet or the steady, structured feel that you get from patio paving slabs?
Garden Patio Slabs or Mono Blocks?
QPS can use a material called mono block (block pavers) for your garden patio layout. We use this for a number of reasons; partly because it’s popular and decorative, but also because it’s very practical and hard-wearing, easy to clean and maintain. It is also available in a variety of styles and colours to complement your property. As well as the garden patio area itself, we can install specialists decorative edging. While this may not necessarily be an essential part of your garden patio, it can add an attractive boundary between the patio and grass areas, adding that important finishing touch. To enhance the entrance to your property you could consider adding an octant or circle design to the centre of the patio. And, should you feel that the mono block is not the material you want to use to build your new garden patio we have various options available. Please contact us to discuss the ideas.
Garden patios and Garden walls
Adding a garden wall to your patio can create distinctive areas to the layout of your garden as well as privacy; or at least the illusion of privacy. They are also an inventive way of differentiating between the living and other areas of the garden. Placing walls in your garden will complement patios and other garden features.
QPS specialises in garden patios and building garden walls and have an excellent repetition throughout Hoddesdon and the local areas. We use a variety of high quality building materials, including stone, brick and block. We can use coping stones and caps to add the finishing touches to garden walls. These not only make walls look more attractive; they help protect them from water damage. Well designed and constructed walls, using high quality materials, can last a lifetime; that is why we pride ourselves on our team of skilled professionals who build walls to personalised specifications.
Like garden paths, garden steps can be much more than simply a way of connecting one area to another. They can help create a grand entrance to your house or garden, or lead the way to your conservatory or garden patio area. Garden steps can be made using the same variety of materials that you’d use for garden paths, so is an excellent way of connecting the two together; a mixture of materials often creates the most vibrant effect.
Why choose us ?
1. When we supply a no obligation quote for any garden patio project in Hoddesdon or the surrounding areas you DO NOT have to pay anything to get started. You only pay when the work is completed to your complete satisfaction.
2. NO DEPOSIT is required.
3. Read our numerous positive testimonials on Trustatrader
4. We DO NOT use sub contractors to install your garden patio. We only use our own experienced, trusted craftsmen.
5. Choose from a variety of paving and brick materials to give your project maximum curb appeal.
6. We design to meet your budget.
7. You will receive a courteous, professional, service.
8. A 14 day cooling off period. Should you change your mind.
9. FREE professional advice on all aspects of driveways, paving, brickwork, landscaping or patios.
10. Local completed work available to view in Hoddesdon and other areas.
11. Experienced local, skilled craftsmen.
12. Your new project completed in the stated amount of time.
13. FREE site survey at a time to suit you.
14. Project planning and management from start to finish.
15. Quality Paving and Driveways Ltd are considered on of the best all-round installers of garden patios throughout Hertfordshire, Essex and North London.
16. Over 20 years specialist local paving experience.
Our teams are working locally 5 days per week. Call today, our quotes specialist will visit your home at a time that suits you and supply a no obligation written quote.